Woodlot is looking for an enthusiastic + hard-working part-time Production Assistant at our Vancouver studio.
You will assist in the production, shipping and packaging of Woodlot products.
- Perform packing, pouring, and labeling duties as needed.
- Set-up and staging of materials, moulds, and equipment needed for production purposes
- Perform general cleaning and washing duties as needed (floors, tables, small equipment, etc.)
- Act as a Woodlot Brand Ambassador
- Prepare accompanying paperwork for shipping
- Pick store orders accurately and efficiently
- Receive and stock finished goods in an orderly manner that is up to our company standards
- Practice safe work and identifies unsafe situations to the appropriate individuals
- Required to lift ~40lbs of product.
- Work approximately 20-30 hours per week (Mon - Fri, some weekends, flexible schedule can be discussed)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A passion for working with your hands
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The intrinsic motivation to work with little to no supervision
- A team-oriented attitude
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
Tell us if you:
- Have an interest and/or education in aromatherapy/herbalism or holistic nutrition.
- Have previous warehouse production experience.
- Love small-batch products with good design.
With our origins steeped in family tradition, Woodlot keeps future generations in mind. We launched with a collection of Eco-Friendly Coconut Wax Candles, and plan on expanding into other minimal ingredient self-care products for everyday use. We’re just getting started!
Interested? Send us your resume + short blurb about yourself to: email@example.com