Thank you for bringing Woodlot into your home.
Your Woodlot candle was created with a base blend of renewable coconut wax, GMO-free soy wax, a lead-free cotton core wick, and pure essential oils. Each candle was hand-poured and shipped from our facility in Vancouver, BC.
Tips to Enjoy your Woodlot Candle
- From our packaging designer herself: “The string tied around the washer of your Woodlot candle box forces you to slow down. We designed it that way on purpose, so you can’t just rip it open and throw it away. Our goal is for you to experience a buildup of excitement as you open the box. We hope the splash of colour inside gives you a surge of delight.”
- For your candle’s first lighting, burn it for 2 - 4 hours to establish a full melt pool. The first burn sets the tone for the rest of the candle. This also prevents tunnelling or any candle waste. Hot insider tip :)
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch for each subsequent burn
- Burn your candle for no longer than four hours at a time
- It’s time for a new candle when ¼ inch of wax remains