Customer Experience Specialist
Woodlot is a Canadian line of premium, natural home & body basics. Our ingredients are as pure as our intentions; Woodlot’s products were created to inspire the beauty rituals of future generations who value clean-burning, plant-based products. Harmonizing ancient traditions from across the globe, our handmade line of candles, soaps, essential oils, mists, and lotions invite the spirit of wellness into the homes of communities near and far—Woodlot is for everyone.
Rooted in tradition. Crafted with purity. Ignited through ritual.
This is Woodlot.
Woodlot is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist who will support the Woodlot team by performing duties and tasks to manage and maintain our client relationships while assisting with growing the client base.
- Deliver awesome experiences to Woodlot customers every day while responding to all inquiries in a positive manner and timely fashion
- Communication with potential clients regarding products, promotions and pricing information
- Committed to providing superior customer-centric service, always personalizing and elevating the Woodlot experience
- Facilitate product distribution information to wholesalers and retailers
- Use all customer service software and related systems confidently to effectively manage all customer inquiries
- Accountable for sharing expert product knowledge and a full understanding of Woodlot products to customers
- Respond to online and social queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Prepares periodic sales and marketing reports as required
- Assist with product distribution as required
- Support the management in daily administrative tasks
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in a customer service, client-facing role, ideally with a proven record of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, team player
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Positive energy, you are a self-starter and love to take initiative
- Ability to multi-task effectively; must be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Hungry, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven
- Great communication skills: you can get along with everyone—patience is key
- Computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Able to work occasional weekends if required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- customer service: 2 years
Get in touch by sending resume to email@example.com