Team Woodlot is looking for a Production Supervisor for a full time position in our Vancouver production facility.
You will lead the production, shipping and packaging of Woodlot products, and assist in the overall vision of the department.
- Perform packing, pouring, pressing, unmoulding and labeling duties as needed.
- Set up and stage materials, and equipment needed for production purposes.
- Perform general cleaning and washing duties as needed (floors, tables, small equipment, etc.).
- Act as a Team Woodlot Brand Ambassador.
- Oversee and assist in project implementations within the department.
- Assist in ensuring staff are on-boarded and trained adequately through the creation and updating of employee profiles (employee forms, training documents, etc.).
- Oversee and influence the creation of a daily/weekly/monthly production plans and schedules, and ensure all materials, labour and equipment are in place to meet production fulfillment targets.
- Prepare accompanying paperwork for shipping.
- Pick store orders accurately and efficiently.
- Receive and stock finished goods in an orderly manner that is up to our company standards.
- Practice safe work and escalate unsafe situations to the appropriate individuals.
- Work approximately 40 hours per week.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with inventory control and ordering.
- Experience in Production Planning, Inventory Control, Buying, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in all factors that make up the Cost of Goods.
- An understanding of all factors related to staff costs.
- The ability to train, coach, provide feedback, effectively manage performance and develop staff.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive leadership experience.
- A passion for working with your hands.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The intrinsic motivation to work with little to no supervision.
- Have a interest and/or education in aromatherapy/perfumery.
Have the ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 60lb’s
- Effective communication skills.
A team-oriented attitude.
- A fun atmosphere where individualism is encouraged.
- A competitive compensation package.
- 50% off all our products plus free test products.
- An extended health benefits plan (pending probationary period).
- An education in natural ingredients, ethical sourcing, and sustainable home and skin care practices.
- A dynamic, fast-paced, growing business where personal development is engrained in our culture.
Woodlot is an apothecary studio located in Vancouver, Canada. We focus on premium natural products for home and body. Our products are sold in over 200 stores worldwide and growing. If you have a passion for startups and natural made products, we’d love to hear from you.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org